Insurance companies that are non-admitted are not licensed in the individual states, but are allowed to transact business in the various states because they fill needs that cannot be handled by the state's admitted markets. Although each state regulates the placement of business in these markets to some extent (e.g. financial security, service of suit, etc.), their rates and forms are not regulated by the states, which allows them to charge rates and apply special conditions according to the risk exposure. This flexibility allows non-admitted insurance companies to take on higher risk applicants who have greater loss potential. We specialize in hard-to-place personal lines risks.
- Small to high value dwellings (starting at $150,000)
- HO 3-4-6
- Condotels with $1,000,000 in liability
- Owner and Tenant Occupied, secondary, secondary seasonal, Trusts, Estates, LLCs, Partnerships
- Personal Article Floaters
- COC/ Builders Risk
- Excess Flood
- Cobra Primary Flood (submit basis)
- Coastal and Other Cat exposures
- Umbrella, CPL and Excess
- Personal Automobile Physical Damage (Primary or Excess Coverage) - in all states, excluding Illinois and Kentucky
- Fine Art Collections
Listing of A Rated Carriers Available upon request.
- The standard commission to agents is 10% on practically all risks bound with MarketScout Private Client Solutions (E&S).
- Open market quotes tend to offer smaller gross commissions, which are split with the agent based on a mutual agreement with the underwriter.
- Quotes can be requested with no appointment, but MarketScout will require an appointment to bind.
- There is no volume commitment with MarketScout.
- We will look at any personal lines risk based on the parameters above that do not fit standard markets.
|Older Home Questionnaire.pdf||Older Home Questionnaire.pdf|
|Unprotected Questionnaire.pdf||Unprotected Questionnaire.pdf|
|Log Home Questionnaire.doc||Log Home Questionnaire.doc|
|Heating/ Wood Stove Supplemental Questionnaire.doc||Heating/ Wood Stove Supplemental Questionnaire.doc|
|Lexington Homeowner Application||Lexington Homeowner Application|
|Trust Questionnaire||Trust Questionnaire|
|Corporate Questionnaire||Corporate Questionnaire|
|Excess Flood Application||Excess Flood Application|
|Personal Inland Marine (PAF) Application||Personal Inland Marine (PAF) Application|
|Admitted Package Submission Questionnaire||Admitted Package Submission Questionnaire|
|Wine Application||Wine Application|
|Museum Collection||Museum Collection|
|Exhibition Application||Exhibition Application|
|Dealer Application||Dealer Application|
|Commercial Artist Application||Commercial Artist Application|
|Fine Art Application||Fine Art Application|