How to Request Access to Your Agency
The following document will outline the process of requesting access to your agency. A single user/agent can have access to multiple agencies and access needs to be approved by the MarketScout team or your agency administrator.
- Login to the MarketScout Magellan platform. If you do not know how to login please check out this document https://marketscout.com/how-to-login-to-the-marketscout-magellan-system/
- On the top menu look for ‘Account’
- Click on the dropdown and select ‘My Profile’
- From the profile screen you should see a request access button. Click on request access
- In the pop up find the agency you want access to and your role.
- Click on send request
After Sending the request you may follow up with your agency administrator or call us directly to assist you with the process.